Friday, July 29, 2005

men trimming their eyebrows. heresy or hearie?

ok folks i got my eyebrows threaded a few weeks ago. i never felt such intense pain on my face on such a small surface area in my life. it was almost as if shes was cutting off my eyebrows with a scalpal, then pouring raw spirits over it and then rubbing in with salt. my eyes felt like the main course of the day man. half way through, i opened my eyes and saw a group of specatators watching me. it suddenly occurred to me that its not everyday you see a guy getting this eyebrows trimmed, much less threaded. so i have decided to conduct a survey to see how many people i know (guys) do somesort of artificial shaping to their eyebrows. i shall have the results posted tomorrow as well as some shots of my finely manicured eyebrow. next stop brazilian wax!

p.s it turns out what wolverines enhanced regeneration muscle is to him is what my eyebrow growth is to me. i've had to pluck it 4 times already.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


naithemilkman22's Closet by naithemilkman22

naithemilkman22's Closet by naithemilkman22
ShopStyle search:
logo Get Your Own! See Comments