Wednesday, July 27, 2005

people actually read my blog.

HO SEH LA!

When you have one of the most respected local bloggers, the reverent Mr. Miyagi quoting you in his Today column you know you are moving up the blog ladder world.

Now my only question is, how the heck did he get my link?

And if my OC is reading my blog cos if he is, Sir do you think I could get my testimonial by the end of next weeks evaluation? Thanks a ton and I promise to buy you a round of beers when you come to London at the end of the year. :)

Comments:
Your OC give me one!
 
really ho say lar! hahaha... now stop complainin that u've got no readers. u even make it to the news!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


naithemilkman22's Closet by naithemilkman22

naithemilkman22's Closet by naithemilkman22
ShopStyle search:
logo Get Your Own! See Comments