Thursday, August 25, 2005

birthdays and shouts

a big shout to the following people:

in no particular order

william - thanks for being there when i needed someone man. i appreciate you getting lost in orchard hunting for my pressie and ending up buying one from seiyu bugis ;) even though u were rushing for your flight.

sok - thanks for taking time off even tho u were so pooped and (thank god) choosing the present. i can always trust your taste :)

sheng - ahh what can i say, we've been through quite a lot in the last few months. the zippo is great and the cake tops it all. considering your perpetual dire straits with your finance, im glad i bought u all those teh bings in the past ;)

joel - because of you, im going to topman to spend more money on shirts. thanks hor! lol. the card is a nice touch, gonna bring it with me to london so i can wank off everytime i think of you. LOL

eun&grace - even though we're miles apart, u guys are still my best girlfriends. so take-care of each other and have fun in oz! nice sms u guys sent me! :)

aster - congratulations! you have the honour of getting me the most expensive present this year (and in my lifetime i suppose, dun count my parents). i'll always think of you when i wear the sweater (uber cool) u got for me. thanks ;)

angie - OMG U ACTUALLY REMEMBERED my birthday......... i feel so bad. i'll make it up to you this saturday ya?

siti - how many friends would trust you with her jaguar? nuff said.

audrey - another long lost friend whom i recently met up and she rememebered my birthday (like how i'll also always remember yours ;]) keep in touch babe and i'll never forget that word u taught me ;)

yang - havent seen u in ages but im so glad we met up. you're a smart man and with your personality im sure you'll make it in life. so no worries. the next time we meet, i'll be in my m3 and u in your s15. while william continues to ride his wave. HAHAHA

johan - for forgetting my birthday and doing your orginal bos duty instead of me doing it for you. fucker!!!!! nah seriously, im gonna miss our good times in atec.

huei huei - IM SO SORRY I FORGOT YOUR BIRTHDAY. I BEG FOR YOUR FORGIVENESS!

james - my best friend actually forgot my birthday and called me on the 21st in the middle of my movie. WELL DONE. come to think of it, i think u owe me 2 lunches instead of one now.

mom&dad - thanks for all the support and being cool with everything. dun worry, i'll study my ass off and make u guys proud. you guys are officially the coolest parents around. also all thanks to da ge who has decided to pursue the noble scholarly path leaving me with the big financial burden of buying all the volvos for mom and the rolexes for dad.

da ge - notice how i never called you 'kor' or 'ge ge'. thats because you fucking beat me up most of my childhood man. but im really happy we've gone closer over the past few years. thanks for all your invaluable advice and its always good to know theres a big brother looking after you. ^_^

eunice - my 'big sister' aka future da shao. for some reason i think you always think highly of me. even though sometimes i feel im in my brother's shadow, you've never failed to make me feel good about myself :)

Comments:
hey thanks man.. it has been ages since i hear ppl say tat i m smart. so touch.william confirm wave kia one leh.. wat u tinking??-->yang. cheers!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


naithemilkman22's Closet by naithemilkman22

naithemilkman22's Closet by naithemilkman22
ShopStyle search:
logo Get Your Own! See Comments