Sunday, August 21, 2005

hohoho i got into an accident again

i was picking up sheng from his place (after waiting 30 bloody minutes under his void deck at 3 in the bloody morning. hello? manner please.) with william in the car waiting as well. so he finally came down fucking late as usual and i was just turning out of the lane when i was this red toyata trying to reverse into the parking lot. so like that guy was reversing ya but there was still enough space for me to fancy (which i later found out there wasnt) squeezing my dads toyota thru and i floored my accelerator.
wow man, im never going to trust my VVTI again.
kena sai, i thought i made it through but the bugger didnt see me trying to moonwalk past his car and the cars parked on the other side and *BANG* he completely scrapped the side of my car.
siao.
now this is not the first time i've langah-ed someone (nor would it be the last i suppose) but im wiser now after having gone through it before. so immediately after i hit him, i got out of the car and went in my most hostile 3rd sergeant voice " WAH LAU BRUDDER, WHY U CONTINUE TO REVERSE" and by golly did it work like a charm.
" aiyah.. i never see you mah.... "
i went over to the side of my car to inspect the damage. superficial wound with a long deep gash along the side. my dad is not going to like how im redecorating his car before i leave. then i went over to his car and saw a FUCKING DENT. ho seh liao. keep calm keep calm keep calm. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.
how was it possible that my car only suffered a long scratch and managed to dent his car in the process, in addition to all that paint work i took off. but i played it cool. *pats back*
i was like grousing over and over, " alamak, how come you continue to reverse " when i jolly well knew that i was my fault. im going to hell i so know it.
so he was standing beside me looking at his car, and i was scratching my chin looking at my friends. so i said " how? sua? "
for the non hokkien initiated, sua is our local term for " forget about it " in the cool johnny depp way when he was acting in donnie brasco.
now at this point of time my friends were deadpan, just looking on like innocent bystanders but they all knew im trying to cut my losses here from the sheer fact that the fault was mine and his collateral (i love using this word. sounds so chim) damage was more. kudos to you guys.
" sua ah?.... hmm ok la, suay la tonight "
3659 exp gained. Nai has just gained a new level.

so i triumphantly walked off towards me car and he shouted " you're not going to report right? "
to which i replied " no la, im just going to have my prata "
man did i work some serious mindfuck on him. LOL

Comments:
wah seh! steady la! i dun think i would be able to pull tat off though.
 
omg spam has found a way into my blog!!
 
actually I was we trying to look like you have more back up... and William I think was putting on his most "if you try anything I'll diao zui" face..
 
nai, if u were alone at that time without "backup" would u haf reacted the same way?
 
wow..... i'd NEVER wana get into an accident with ya! heh
 
joel- yeah with or withour back up. once bitten twice shy dude.
val- yeah it really depends on the driver if shes a babe then i think i'll be singing a different tune..~ ;)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


naithemilkman22's Closet by naithemilkman22

naithemilkman22's Closet by naithemilkman22
ShopStyle search:
logo Get Your Own! See Comments