Sunday, August 14, 2005

my dear friends

"he's been pretty fucked lately by a girl. man, wake up dude. this aint no fairy tale shit. girls dun dig nice guys anymore. sometimes u gotta be mean to be kind. screw all the bitches n we shall conquer *winks*" - william

"Nai.

I feel sorry for the man. Part of me wanted to say, "No, I don't think it's a good idea. It just doesn't sound good. It doesn't look good either.", but what could I say? I couldn't say that to you can I? You were so happy. You were over the moon. You were in love. Sh*te. So all I could say was, "Yeah, man, go for it! Make it the best month you ever had in this stupid place." I'm sorry that you're feeling this way now. But sh*te happens, man. I was seriously thinking that it would work out for the both of you. But..." - Joel

"Milkman Milkman this is Maple stop holding back alright. So what if her wallpaper is not encouraging? If you're the man make her change it. Play the game and the wallpaper will change. We're nice guys but I still play to win. I'm not going let you lose to some half ass chiongster who probably doesn't even know what a star is. I mean sure he might have more experience at drinking and proabably sex than you but think of it this way what else does he have? Make a loud bang before you leave and let her remember that Milk was the best thing God ever gave to her world." - Sheng


gonna miss you guys once i leave. take-care fellas and stay positive man.

Comments:
dun want to be mushy, but i'll miss u too.
 
i just realised shengs entry makes me look sexually deprived. lol
 
oh yeah. now tat i read it again, it does, a little. ahaha.
 
wth... well maybe a little... but hey it gets the msg across... not too bad... I'll miss you too man...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


naithemilkman22's Closet by naithemilkman22

naithemilkman22's Closet by naithemilkman22
ShopStyle search:
logo Get Your Own! See Comments