Thursday, September 15, 2005

ahh.. finally some infamous london weather

its been raining periodically for the past 2 hours. (its 1045 am atm) making my little adventure to chinatown kinda hard cos i intend to trek there and skip any addition expenses on public transport. basically been hanging out with my brother the past couple of days. walking to his campus (london school of economics) taking a shower cos the one at this apartment is currently going through some tiling work. some internet surfing and then *BAM* LUNCH! once i get my dedicated internet line i'll post the pictures up but basically what i had for the past 2 lunches consisted of the following: ham, sausage, beef pate with grilled onions on top, french fries, baked beans, sunny side up egg and a coffee. holy shite fucking sinful oily grilled food but for some reason tasted really good. all finished off with a fag of course. went to watch my first manchester united game in north london in a pub called The Lord Wolseley; which was a 5 mins walk from our apartments. my half pint of stella stayed mostly untouched whilst my brothers full pint of cider was 95% finished by the end of the match. he turned red like a sun kissed lobster in the carribean. anyways, we played a very uninspired game and it ended 0-0.
well, i'll be moving into my halls on the 18th. looking forward to unpacking and getting a routine up and going. registration for my course starts on the 21st of the month and right now im waiting for hsbc to process my damn application so i can use my bank account to get a proper mobile line that wont charge my 49p for a global text message (thats $1.50 folks).
visited my campus and saw this asian chick man..... but thats not the main point, visited my campus, like what i saw and seriously, im quite psyched about being a student again. new friends new people to meet new experiences... yeah... the rain has stopped... gonna check out china town and maybe pop down to picadilly circus later. regret not bringing my skates..
pictures to come soon fellas.

p.s i am tempted to buy a pack of berkeleys (recommended by a friend) but im staring at my 2 cartons of davidoff and thinking.... fuck..........

on a more sombre note, take-care william! his grandad passed away recently at a ripe old age of 88 peacefully and dignified in his sleep.

Comments:
hey i totally understand what you're saying about the mad weather in london. when i was there 2 summers ago, its was raining intermittently. man, the interval was like 15 mins! when i got on the big bus tour, i walked up to the topless section and down when it poured like crazy countless times. was totally drenched and beat end of the day. anyways congrats on your brand new phase, glad to hear that u're settling down, feels so exciting! =) your site rocks too, makes me feel sooooo lousy bout my rather sloppy blog =P take care dude and see ya soon!
 
topless section eh? i thought u were the conservative type? nyuk nyuk.. joking.. yeah im just bumming around waiting to move into my halls.. wondering what shld i do today.. hmmm.. thanks for your kind words! study hard and keep your deans list! drop me a line the next time ur in uk or eu ;)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


naithemilkman22's Closet by naithemilkman22

naithemilkman22's Closet by naithemilkman22
ShopStyle search:
logo Get Your Own! See Comments