Saturday, September 24, 2005

i am him

Joining the meme as inspired by MercerMachines post of who we are

Part 1

I am the toddler that grew up with a silver spoon in my mouth; that I could get everything and anything I wanted with a wail or a cry.

I am the child who only abused that power once; for a table tennis bat.

I am the child whos nintendo set got thrown down the 25th story of my friends house.

I am the child who still finds it hard to forgive that person.

You are the girl I had my very first crush on.

I am that boy whose mom caned the shit out of for forging her signature in a chinese spelling test.

I am the boy who resented my father as the cause of the breakdown in marriage.

I am the man who has since come to terms with that and enjoys a good relation with my father.

I am the boy that was sad when I found out you were leaving for Italy. I relished every letter you wrote and would secretly close the door and open the envelope in much heightened anticipation.

I am the boy who scored 4A's in the PSLE but only achieved a score of 220.

You are the girl whom I went to macdonalds with after waiting for you to finish your choir class ONLY TO FIND that I only had 50 cents in my pocket and couldnt buy you a drink.

You are the girl who fished a $50 dollar note in response to my 50 cents.

I was the boy who got 7 points for prelims but ended up getting 16 points for my 'o's.

You are the girl who fell sad at having gotten 16 points as well but couldnt quite bring yourself to sulk seeing my pathetic plight.

I am the boy who went into depression after that.

You are the girl who first messaged me on IRC. Who loved me more than I loved you back. But in time I grew to love as much as well. I tolerated your idiosyncratic behaviour and listened to your whines. You found a way past my melanchony (hugs and chirpy hellos) . We shared intimate moments under the cover of darkness and in the wildest places.

You were also there for me in my darkest days in the army. For that I can never thank you enough.

I am the man who woke up late for your birthday having reach home at 6-7 am in the morning due to a prolonged live firing range. You sulked the whole day. I could never understand why.

You are the girl whos birthday I messed up. Crashed into another car thinking of how to apologise to you but couldnt be a bigger person when you had that splitting headache and couldnt be asked to talk much. I never felt so low.

You are the girl who had to go, and I was the boy that was left behind.

Comments:
aw.... this post practically narrates your whole life story.. sweet.. and for some parts i do follow thru.. :)
 
isn't ot sad we aint part of his life eun? lol.
 
aiyah, i think he's coming up with a separate one for his friends only. how sweet is that? haha..
 
dats quite true ar.. we demand a special post for us!! :P
 
Thank you!
[url=http://uqdvpbgi.com/hynb/vzwt.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://uxumornp.com/yxov/vkfa.html]Cool site[/url]
 
Great work!
My homepage | Please visit
 
Thank you!
http://uqdvpbgi.com/hynb/vzwt.html | http://dibluoam.com/oqmt/qtaq.html
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


naithemilkman22's Closet by naithemilkman22

naithemilkman22's Closet by naithemilkman22
ShopStyle search:
logo Get Your Own! See Comments