Wednesday, September 28, 2005

my mates

I am the man who broke down on the night of my departure. It was also the first time I ever broke down in front of any guy. Overwhelmed by emotions and the sudden lost of feeling, it rushed me like a 15-stone linebacker hard in my face. You gave me the most precious gift I have ever received in my life. A heirloom in your words. Remember what I said that night, it watches over me now but it will watch over your son in the future. Thanks for everything buddy, I'll expect to see a S15 pull up when I come home next year. You will definitely be my best man at my wedding(together with the bugger below). Better start working on your public speaking :)

You are the man who called me up 4 years ago in 2 in the bloody morning to ask if you could come over. We went to the nearby church and you got pissed drunk. We never looked back since. Such a contrast of characters, you and I. Its quite funny, you're almost right about girls not liking you would like me. We've been through some pretty shit times and I am glad that I could always call you anytime to bitch (women) and anything. A loyal friend almost to a fault, I hope you find your peace in the days to come.

You are the girl I first knew in college. Funky, attractive and highly intelligent, it wasn't difficult to like you as a person. Even though we didn't hang out too much, we could always pick up where we left off. Thanks for coming down that night too and seeing me reduced to a baby. I hope you succeed in marrying a rich husband cos girl, you're fucking high maintenence man. ;)

You are the girl whom I spend many hours doing projects together and mulling over the phone before. I've seen you change 3 boyfriends and I'm really happy that you found a really great guy that you are dating now, albeit longdistance. I'll see you again for sure in the future. Don't ever find yourself feeling inferior. If you do, just refer to the Ode I'd written for you in the birthday card I sent over.

You guys are the best friends I made in the army. I thought you guys were gay besides muddy the womaniser, but in time to come I got to know you each individually as a person, as a man. Laughter is never far from our bunk and so are indie pop tunes crooning from the guitars. I'm sad that even though I've known you guys for only a year I feel I've almost known you all my life. Such bondage (hic) is hard to break. A dreamer, a musician and a charity worker(remember what I said about coming back and making you rich bro) We certainly will meet again for a few drinks and a few fags at Mr. Beans.

You are the man who has matured a lot over the years from when I first met you.
We actually share a lot of common interest as melanchony runs through our veins. We'll do our catching up by the streetwalks in a cafe sipping our lattes and smoking our cigarettes.

I am the man who is blessed to have these people as my friends, brothers and sisters.

Comments:
Wah lau, such a touching entry and the first comment is a bloody spam. anyway bro, u made me tear again u bloody fool. i'm juz not the kind who will tear infront of pple la. haha.. cheers.
 
nice... this would surely spark off a series of inspirations.

its been going around isn't it?
 
My my, how could you turn me into a little boy again longing for the company of his favourite teddy bear while I'm sitting at the COS table... On the day I'm loneliest and fartherest away from everyone else... but this sure reminds me of the time I stayed in the office to keep you company when you were COS... haha... still remember you hiding in the ops box... what if I sat on it?
 
aye.. i encourage everyone to start his own version so that we know our friends better today so we can appreciate them tomorrow.
 
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


naithemilkman22's Closet by naithemilkman22

naithemilkman22's Closet by naithemilkman22
ShopStyle search:
logo Get Your Own! See Comments