Sunday, October 23, 2005

nai's complete logical approach to doing work

1. sit down at desk, check email

2. write down a list of things to do today. 23/10/05 read economics until price elasticity of demand, do research on insider trading, finish my accounting homework

3. launch my msn

4. seeing that no one interesting is online, i go to my blog and see if anyone left any comments on my chatbox

5. no one left anything on my chat box.

6. feeling a little depressed, i check my yahoomail account

7. still no emails, i launch my fxstudentchallenge account to see if im making any virtual money

8. i grab a mars bar and start eating

9. ok im going to start doing my accounts homework after im done with the mars bar

10. im done with the mars bar. i light a cigarette

11. i go to my favourite blogs and read a little, trying to get some inspiration

12. i go back to my blog and click on the links to my friends blog to see if that have updated anything

13. someone interesting comes online, i spend the next one hour chatting

14. i light another cigarette

15. feeling somewhat hungry, i go to the kitchen and prepare my lunch

16. i come back feeling bloated, decide to reward myself with an hour of gaming. it takes 2 hours

17. feeling utterly dissatisfied with my progress today, i decide to tidy up my desk to make everything look organise

18. i pull out my accounts text book

19. i go to my online learning space to see if my lecturer has posted any answers on the module

20. i start scrolling through my music list to find a song that puts me in the mood

21. i check my mail again

22. i go to soccernet.com to see the latest news on manchester united. they drew 1-1 with tottenham. damn. i hope united signs ballack.

23. i eat another mars bars

24. i go to the sink and start squeezing my pimples

25. i end up taking a shower feeling all grossed out and oily after having made lunch

26. i come back from the shower feeling refreshed and somewhat drowsy.

27. i decide to take a power nap. 10 minutes max.

28. i wake up in time for dinner.

29. with most of the day gone, i really decide to start working.

30. i put a to-do list in my palm

31. feeling somewhat lazy, i go make some tea

32. i end up making dinner.

33. i take my customary after meal smoke and laze a little

34. i check my mail again

35. i finally get down to working

36. it lasts all of 45 mins :)

im a genius.

Comments:
that does sound a tad bit familiar.. hmm wonder y... :P
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


naithemilkman22's Closet by naithemilkman22

naithemilkman22's Closet by naithemilkman22
ShopStyle search:
logo Get Your Own! See Comments