Saturday, October 08, 2005

sister bliss+paul van dyke@turnmills

the low down

who: the usual suspects. me, frederick, david and nick. juan had his plan A and didn't join us.
no. of beers consumed before going: me:1 the rest:5>
time spent looking glam in queue: 1 1/2 hours
damage: 15 quids -_-
distance ran in the day before clubbing: 4km plus an hour doing weights.
result: im fucking shack now and my hip hurts.
no. of times my shoes got trampled: 7
no. of fat sweaty people dancing around me: 2
no. of skinny sweaty people high on E dancing around me: 2
chick factor: 7/10
sister bliss: not bad
paul van dyke: FUCKING AWESOME
highlight of the day: seeing this posh chick offering the bouncer 45 quids to skip the queue. she was told to get lost. excellent.
downlight of the day: brushing against the skinny sweat guy who was high on E and getting my entire timberland shirt wet. i swear hes gonna die from dehydration.
conclusion: best clubbing night in london so far. 8/10

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


naithemilkman22's Closet by naithemilkman22

naithemilkman22's Closet by naithemilkman22
ShopStyle search:
logo Get Your Own! See Comments