Sunday, November 13, 2005

mumblings

22 years in singapore not a single hole in my shirt (Except the time i set my long 4 on fire and burnt a little hole) 2 months in london and 2 holes in 2 different shirts. must be the weather. getting sick of my daily cookings that almost always involve tomato sauce or black pepper sauce. went to pacha last night and had a pretty good time. nice posh place with lots of posh looking women. im running out of cigarettes and i have to depend on the goodwill of juan to tide me over till i go to germany and get some fresh supplies. i hate accounts. i miss my cat. i eat chocolate bars almost everyday, drink coffee in the morning, finish half a pack of fags a day. i love my lifestyle. uncontrolled hedonism. dont cast those disapproving looks at me, i dont need it and you can save it. im having funky dreams again. i dreamt of my ex. how weird. i want a 360 modena. if someone can tar-poa river valley wan ton mee for me i'll be eternally grateful. i used my french for the first time in public and by golly it worked like a charm. quelle est votre prenom? my stomach feels weird from all that oil i had on my beef spaghetti. i uninstalled warcraft but im thinking of installing commandoes 3. roald dahl is still one of my favourite authors. i liked the wonderful story of henry sugar the most. i think singapore should have literature class for all schools if we were to move towards a more 'thinking' society. oh wait maybe thats not what the CENSOR CENSOR CENSOR. actually, we should do away with the o levels completely and switch to the IB. when was the last time you did something for the first time? and why are people so afraid to step out of their comfort zone. my stomach really feels weird. i think if god created men without sexual desires, we should have explored the outer regions of the universe by now. but since we have it, might as well make the most of it. i wonder how women can get through their lives without ever knowing for such if what she felt was an orgasm. literature will solve all problems. the ahbengs dancing to techno at sparks were really quite ahead of the dance scene at that time. i cant tell the difference between house, trance and techno. it takes 2 days for a cigarette to absorb water from the tip to the filter. my room smells funky. you smell funky. funnky mounkey drunken monkey. our short term goals are all dictated by money. our long term goals do not differ much. i want to snowboard. i really want to snowboard. i dont know what the stars on my national flag represent. besides majulah singapura, i dont know the rest of the meaning of my national anthem. i feel a bit ashamed because of that. i feel more ashmed of myself for not making the effort to check that out. im stomach feels weird. -_-

Comments:
pictures pictures comeon!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


naithemilkman22's Closet by naithemilkman22

naithemilkman22's Closet by naithemilkman22
ShopStyle search:
logo Get Your Own! See Comments