Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I NEED TO DO THIS. RIGHT NOW!! NOW NOW!! NOW!!!!!!!

It can't be as hard as wakeboarding right? I mean no handle, no rope tension adjustments, no fins, no lead time when you fall and the boat has to come round to pick you up, no icky seaweed (i realised i scream in the exact same way as if a shark were to brush against my feet or a styrofoam box), no pressure from taking too much time on your ride while your friends are waiting. guys, i was absolutely DESTROYED from my last wakeboarding trip (remember eunice? and you guys still went to zouk @ night. power.) my neck still hurts up till today. wakeboarding is cool, im definitely going to wakeboard when im back but first.....

Image hosting by Photobucket
I really want to do a method. The most simple tricks sometimes looks the most stylish.
As with a soul grind on skates (done with style of course).
I WANT TO SNOWBOARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Comments:
u were destroyed? wot were we? CRASHED man.. hahaha... but was uber fun.. and i haven wb since i got back :( i need u back here!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


naithemilkman22's Closet by naithemilkman22

naithemilkman22's Closet by naithemilkman22
ShopStyle search:
logo Get Your Own! See Comments