Sunday, March 26, 2006

...

i see dead roses littered on the ground
the once crimson blood
split onto the cold unforgiving floor

i walk this path, inaudible screams in my head
hands reaching out to me, i continue unable to stop
what is the price we have to pay, what is the price we have to pay
to stop this screaming in our place

the taint in my head the taint in my head
so much blight, where is the light
i wade the darkness, my direction clear
no guiding light no guiding light

the emptiness of conversations
drunk people spill their guts on their streets
a temporary respite, im better than this

so shut me up, in a hole i wait
till someone comes who holds my fate
and together we struggle alone
in this world of hate.

Comments:
This is very interesting site...
» »
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


naithemilkman22's Closet by naithemilkman22

naithemilkman22's Closet by naithemilkman22
ShopStyle search:
logo Get Your Own! See Comments